To schedule a televisit you must have:
- High speed internet
- Access to Patient Portal with webcam, microphone and speaker OR Healow App on your smartphone (iPhone or Android device)
Televisits are NOT available for all visit types as physical examination may be vital for the evaluation of many complaints.
Complaints that can possibly be assessed by Televisits can include:
- Follow up on testing results
- Depression / Anxiety follow up
- Urinary tract infections
- Low back pain
- Pink eye / conjunctivitis
… among others
Please call your TriValley office to see if your complaint may be suitable for a Televisit.
Scheduled a Televisit?
If you have scheduled a Televisit you should receive two emails from TriValley.
1. One email will display the appointment details and include a link to launch directly into the Televisit if on a computer.
2. The second email will also have the appointment details and will include the Advanced Beneficiary Notice (ABN) that must be agreed to prior to proceeding with the Televisit.
Please review the ABN. When launching the Televisit you will be prompted to choose Option 1 to Proceed or Option 2 to Decline. If choosing Option 2 we cannot do the Televisit.
Many insurances, but not all, will pay for Televisits and you will be subject to a copay. If your insurance does not pay, you will be subject to the charge shown in the ABN.